Tuesday, April 6, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE AUTHENTIC ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty allowing me to understand the authentic me.

I was broken in so many ways by life but the Almighty is slowly gluing me together and allowing me to have the life that I always wanted with the man that I always dreamed of.

I'm so proud to walk next to him and bring him into my world.   Yesterday we practiced yoga and I introduced Charles to my friend Hollie.......the gal who brought me into yoga.....yoga which gave me a wonderful reason to retire!!!!

Today I will again be practicing yoga in a new class and going food shopping.

I have an appointment with Kyra too.

Thank you Almighty for allowing me to understand myself and thanks for the assistance putting me back together.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment