Monday, April 12, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGES IN MY LIFE


 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the changes in my life.

I am grateful that the Almighty sent Charles into my life.

This weekend was wonderful as was this morning.

We have an easy and wonderful relationship.  We spent Saturday night at a pub in Mineola called St. James Pub and I met Frank and Dan's girlfriends.

Sunday Charles and I went to Frank's church where Charles gave blood. Then we went to Hick's Nursery and bought plants, to The Home Depot and to Bed and Bath.  I made chicken for dinner.

Today we practiced yoga together.  We are so in love with each other.....it's wonderful!!!!

I will spend the afternoon cleaning house.

This evening I'm going out to dinner and to play MahJong.

Thank you Almighty for all the changes in my life.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment