Tuesday, April 27, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE JOY IN MY LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Charles left after we practiced yoga today BUT will be back tonight as we play BINGO with the Sisterhood.  He's sleeping over.....getting up early tomorrow and going for his final golf lesson.  I'm meeting him at SUNKIN MEADOW at 12 to walk and go on a picnic!!

Freddy is woking on the house for Spring. Yesterday he power washed the furniture and the house. He will be back today to continue the job.

I had dinner with my MAHJONG buddies yesterday and played MAHJONG.

I cleaned the entire house!!!!

Today I will practice yoga in Leslie's STRETCHING CLASS.  I will pay some bills too.  I hope to read and walk.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment