Wednesday, August 3, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A CHORE FILLED DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful chore filled day that I had.

Why would I say wonderful????  It was a calm and quiet day.

Charles left this morning.  He had an MRA this morning and I had a dental appointment. I fractured a cap and Dr. Kurtz put in a new temporary one.

I went to Athleta and bought some shirts.  I came home to read the papers, call Karen and Dana because Dana, Seth and Madalyn are coming out east this weekend to hang out with Charlie and me and we needed to make plans.  I paid bills.

H2O showed up and fixed the sprinkler. 

I cleaned 2 bathrooms and the kitchen.  I paid bills.

It turned out to be a wonderful day!!

I will read my book tonight and speak to Charlie!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment