Wednesday, August 24, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR THE RESILIENCE IN ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has truly made me a resilient woman.

There is another crisis in my life.

Dana has declared herself GAY and is angry to me because I spoke with Sari.  I did answer Sari's text by calling her.  I did not give her any new information but told her that I was as heartbroken as she was.  We talked about the car service which I had canceled and then put back because Seth had an interview.  She accused me of lying to her.

I'm older...more tired of this with no hope that things will change.  This is who she is. People don't change.

I am trying to hold my head up and continue my life....but it's hard.

Thank you Almighty for the resilience that you have given me.

I am grateful.



No comments:

Post a Comment