Thursday, July 27, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR THERAPY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because it was His decision that encouraged me to attend therapy.

Yesterday was a case in point.  I was feeling rather sad because it was tough for Charles to drive 4 ways to get Remi and bring him home.  Asking Hilary to help out could be a reason that Remi couldn't sleep over. 

I expressed this to Judith in my therapy session yesterday and she suggested that instead of obsessing over this,  I think about how much fun we had when Remi slept over.  She suggested that I focus on 10 things that I am grateful for too.

It worked.  This morning, I'm feeling much better.  For example we are having a heat wave and I'm comfortable in my central air conditioning.

Thank you Almighty for encouraging me to go to therapy.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment