Tuesday, July 18, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR THE JOY IN MY LIFE



 I am grateful to the Almighty for all the joy in my life.

I left for Charles after services on the Sabbath.  He planned a delicious dinner for us and we sat outside and just talked.  It was beautiful.  Sunday, we went to see a Baseball Exhibit at the Long Island Museum.  We saw an art exhibit at the theatre.  We went to Pindar in Port Jefferson to pick up a case of Pindar wine too.   We bought raffles to help save the Methodist Church in Smithtown and I WON A RAFFLE.  I WON A BEACH CHAIR WITH ALL THE ACCESSORIES.

I took Charles out for dinner at Basil's.

Monday we went to Long Beach and walked on getting color. I finished THE BOOK OF CHARLIE too.


We caught up on The Gemstones and went to bed early because when I stay by Charlie, I attend prayer service with him.

I'm home now.......will go food shopping and take myself out for dinner.

Tonight I'll speak to Charlie.

What a wonderful weekend.

What joy in my life.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment