Thursday, July 13, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR SEEING THE BEAUTY OF LIFE


 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to see the beauty in life.

Yesterday after practicing yoga, I drove to Charlie's for a wonderful overnight.  We had dinner and went to Centerreach to see a Ducks game It was absolutely wonderful.  We came home to sit on his balcony and chat and then FINALLY we went to sleep at 11;30.   I left about 10ish to practice yoga. I will again be going out to Charlie's Saturday after services and will be there until Tuesday.

What a joy it is to be with this amazing and wonderful man!!!

Today I practiced yoga......picked up Matzah from Plainview Animal.....cleaned.....got a manicure and Danny came to fertilize my flowers.

I am enjoying each wonderful moment of my life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment