Tuesday, September 12, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR TAKING CARE OF ME

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has taught me how to take care of myself.

Barbara again started her "needling and bantering" last night at dinner and then at Mahjong.  I had already spoken to her twice.  She continued and today I spoke to Rhonnie and told her that I would like her to speak to Barbara.  I told her simply that if this continues I would have to open my mouth in a restaurant and that would make everyone uncomfortable.  Good for me!!

I also awoke early to take Leslie's Stretch Class.  Good Job!

I'm going to clean and read and possibly walk today.

I'm proud of me.

My arm still hurts after the RSV shot but I'm glad that I took it.

Thank you Almighty for all you have taught me.


I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment