Wednesday, December 6, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR AN ENJOYABLE LIFE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me a new and enjoyable life.

I completed food shopping yesterday in north TRADER JOE'S and SHOPRITE.

Charles went with me to get my second key for the RAV at Westbury Toyota.  He did some Christmas shopping and bought me a pair of Hanukah socks.  I took him to dinner at DIRTY TACO.

Charles slept over and we "play fought" this morning.

Ice left and I brought Matzah in for his medicinal bath.  I mailed my bills, bought stamps, went to the post office, bought dog food in PETCO and chickens at WOODBURY KOSHER.

I have cleaning and reading to do PLUS Rachael and I are working on another CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT.

I am grateful to the Almighty for my enjoyable life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment