Monday, December 4, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND WITH CHARLES



 I am grateful to the Almighty for the wonderful weekend that I had with Charles.

I left after services with Matzah on Saturday.

We ate out in a fabulous restaurant in Patchogue and then we saw THE BAND at the Patchogue Theatre.  They were wonderful.

Sunday it really rained and we hung out in the apartment.  We caught up on The Guilded Age.  We read.  I made dinner in my beautiful new kitchen.  It was wonderful.

Today we went to The Sports Book Club and Charlie and I volunteered to facilitate the next book.

Tonight I'm going to The Hicksville Diner for dinner with the girls and then were going to play Mahjong at my house.

Thank you Almighty for this wonderful weekend and my wonderful life.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment