Tuesday, December 19, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING THAT THE FUTURE IS NOW


 I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a wonderful weekend with Charles .

The most important part was attending services at All Souls Church in Stonybrook where the homily dealt with the fact that for all of us seniors RIGHT NOW IS THE FUTURE and we must learn to live in it.

That so resonated with me and it's something that I will keep in my thoughts.

The rest of the weekend was wonderful including a great visit from FREDDY.  Charles and I showed him our apartment and the beauty of St. James including the beaches.  We went to Mannino's.

We went shopping and Charles bought me a Chai for my birthday and I bought him 2 Christmas presents....HOKA  sneakers and a set of pots and pans.

Thank you Almighty for the things that I am learning.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment