Monday, December 11, 2023

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL WEEKEND





 I am grateful to the Almighty for allowing me to have a wonderful weekend with Charles.

Saturday night began with a concert at Old Souls Church in Stonybrook followed by a delicious dinner.

Sunday we got Charles Christmas tree.  We went to The Wine Guy and bought wine and Christmas liquor.  We also bought a chicken.

We had a terrific rain storm but by that time we were indoors having a lovely Sunday afternoon.....Charles watching a football game and me reading.

Charles lit the Menorah for the fourth day and I said the blessings.

I made a delicious chicken dinner and we watched The Guilded Age.

Today we decorated the tree after breakfast,  Charles buys me 7/11 coffee.

It was a dream weekend.

I came home to be ready to have dinner with the girls and play Mahjong.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment