Wednesday, August 5, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR THE CHANGE IN ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because there has been a wonderful change in me and I owe it all to Him.

I don't raise my voice to him anymore no matter what he says, no matter if he yells at me...........

He raised his voice twice at me, once because of a strange deposit in my Chase account and once because of an AOL issue.  He keeps bringing this up so that there can be a confrontation.

I don't raise my voice at all and it's driving him crazy!!!!!!!

The Almighty sent me to yoga and I learned to LET IT GO!!!!  The Almighty sent me to yoga and I learned to acknowledge and accept that which I could not change.  I am content and appreciate the abundance in my own life.

I am grateful to the Almighty for the change in me.

Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment