Wednesday, August 12, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR ENJOYING MY LIFE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me the tools to enjoy my life no matter what happens.

Yesterday the older one who married the Muslim placed her pictures on Facebook and tagged me which meant that all these embarrassing pictures were now on my Facebook page.  This was meant to upset me like the text sent in the morning to discuss additional DNA banned in NY that she could have done in NC when she visited her friend. Everyone I know can now see these pictures!!!!

How did I handle these things???  I did not react.  I responded.  I thanked her for the pictures and told her that my phone was ringing off the hook!!!!!!

I responded................I didn't react and I moved forward to enjoy my life.

Thank you, Almighty for my new tools.

I am grateful.

It's beautiful today unlike yesterday where it poured and I walked at Home Depot.  I have a Yoga Book Club this afternoon and then dinner and a sisterhood Book Club in the evening.  I'm looking forward to it all.

Thank you, Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment