Thursday, August 6, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW UNDERSTANDING

I am grateful to the Almighty for a new understanding of my life.

I walked early this morning so that I could compete the walk in a timely fashion and practice yoga.

My yoga class was amazing.  The instructor spoke of nurturing something on your mat and in your life so that it can grow.  Suddenly while doing the poses I had an amazing understanding of my life.  

Three years ago, I stopped nurturing relationships because I was picturing these relationships as flowers when in reality they are just plain weeds.  I began to focus on my needs and my good health and that's why I have been growing and developing.  As I did this, I realized that I had so much more ME TIME.  For example, today I'm going clothes shopping for the holidays.

I have kept this new revelation quiet because weeds don't want to understand.  

I am grateful to the Almighty for my new understanding.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment