Wednesday, September 16, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL ROSH HASHANAH

I am grateful to the Almighty because He gave me a beautiful Rosh Hashanah.

I was able to pray at PJC for the entire service.   I spoke with friends.  I was able to walk and meditate.  The meals that I made were delicious.

Best of all it was so peacefully quiet.  There was no drama from the non-believers because they weren't here!!!!   I knew how to deal with his nonsense also.  When he told me that he hated the Rabbi's speech I agreed. That ended that discussion. When he told me to walk ahead of him because he walked slowly, I went another way.  Why call attention to a couple that walked strangely?  When he criticized my friends (the one that he pranked) I listened and did not respond.  That fell flat too.

I am grateful for a beautiful Rosh Hashanah. I prayed my heart out.  I hope that the Almighty writes down in The Book of Life that I will have a good year and all my family will too.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment