Friday, September 25, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR CALM AND QUIET

I am grateful to the Almighty for the calm and quiet in my life.

This has enabled me to live a full life with ample time for all the wonderful activities that I do. However there are times when I forget and try to "teach."  I have obviously forgotten that he is arrogant and won't learn.  I waste precious time doing this. 

Yesterday I did this.  After a wonderful day filled with walking, yoga and a fascinating Memory Workshop, I made the mistake of talking to him a bit more deeply.  It fell on deaf ears and precious time was wasted.  In my defense this does not happen often.

I was able to regroup and take another yoga class, this time in very helpful meditation and to watch a film later in the evening.

I will not do that again.

Thank you, Almighty for putting me back on track.

I am grateful for calm and quiet.

I am grateful for my new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment