Thursday, September 24, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW BEGINNING

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to have a new beginning for my life.

I was amazed at the spirituality of my life yesterday on Yom Kippur.  Without those girls being here to make a mockery of the holiday, I was able to walk and spend the entire day in synagogue enjoying the awe of the holiday.  I was able to talk to my synagogue friends who have no real knowledge of them. I felt fine during the day because I was not stressed.  Without those girls being here, he too, could not make a mockery of the holiday.

Break fast was spent in the diner as a new custom.  It was wonderful.

Here I am on a Fall day which will feel like summer.  I will walk, practice yoga and attend my memory workshop.

What a wonderful day!!!

Thank you Almighty for new beginnings.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment