Thursday, September 3, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR SMALL CHANGES

I m grateful to the Almighty for the small changes that He has helped me to make in my life.

I was on my way to walk this morning.  I would then practice yoga, go to Fresh Market and then DD.  I would come home and be off to the condo.

However a small change occurred.  Newsday arrived and as a result of that I didn't want to go out east.  Who knows if the paper would arrive for the next 3-4 days and we could be robbed??  I said this to him after yoga, after going to the back, after getting DD coffee.  I was delighted!!! The crazy neighbor upstairs was again creating grief.  He only knows how to bully me and can't get a handle on her.

I said this in my quiet little cute voice and then went off to complete my walk.

I will have to go tomorrow but this small change gave me relaxing time today.

I am grateful.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment