Monday, November 30, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR BEING HAPPY

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am happy with my life.

I have learned to let go of that which doesn't serve me and because of that I let go of the bad as if I was watching a cloud go by.

I did that Thanksgiving Day because of that horrible dinner and found that I really enjoyed the rest of the holiday weekend. I found that in synagogue I smiled and did not feel the need to stroke the fire of my own gossip.   Yesterday I saw the film SPOTLIGHT and we had dinner at our favorite Greek restaurant.  I had a great nights sleep and am ready for the day.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  I have to replace my walking sunglasses as the others disappeared.  Tonight is my class at The Adult Jewish Institute.

I am happy with my life.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment