Thursday, November 26, 2015

GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY

It is Thanksgiving of 2015.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all that he has done for me.  He has helped me to retire and become the new person that I am.  He has given me an abundance of things starting with good health, new activities, new friends, a new life and more...................

He has helped me to accept that which I could not change.  He has helped me to enjoy all the blessings that he has bestowed upon me.  He has helped me to learn to live in the present. He has helped me to let go of that which doesn't serve me.

He has helped me to become peaceful and calm as I live in the present enjoying the moment.

I am grateful to the Almighty for all of this and more......................

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment