Friday, November 13, 2015

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

I am grateful to the Almighty for another new day.

 It looks to be a bit windy.  I will be walking at the Walt Whitman Mall and then practicing yoga. We went to see a film called, TRUTH, at Cinema Arts yesterday and it was quite good.  Dinner afterwards was Greek food in a restaurant we like.  I chose my birthday present and we ordered it at Kay Jewelers.  We have also been celebrating his birthday. Last week we wet to a wine tasting that I paid for and tomorrow night I paid for a Sisterhood concert called NEIL DIAMOND.

I am living in the moment.  I am not creating false dreams but I am enjoying the moment.

Tonight is the Sabbath, a time of peace, quiet and reflection of the week.

Thank you Almighty for this new day. 

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment