Wednesday, July 20, 2016

FREEDOM TO LOVE MYSELF AND SHOW COURAGE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He sent me to yoga yesterday.

I walked and then practiced yoga before the dentist placed a second temporary in my mouth. (I have another dental appointment tomorrow to fix the bonding.)

The instructor at yoga spoke of FREEDOM.  She said that we should begin to develop a feeling of FREEDOM FROM FEAR.  I have been doing that.  She then went further to talk about FREEDOM TO LOVE YOURSELF.  A light bulb went off in my head.  What an amazing concept.  She spoke of showing COURAGE also in what you do.

What is he doing while I become balanced from EFFORT and EASE and learn all this?  He is still trying to cause confrontation.  What a waste of a life.

Today I will walk and practice yoga.  My YOGA BOOK CLUB meets today too.  I hope to get to the pool. Obviously yesterday after I took the valium for the dentist I wasn't going to do that.  However, I managed to get the car washed and shop at THE GAP.

I am so grateful to the Almighty for my new life and especially  that I attended my yoga class.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment