Monday, July 18, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE GROWTH IN MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because I have grown so much in the last four years.  It is with the Almighty's help that I have done so.

I had a wonderful weekend.  I spent it doing things that I truly enjoyed. 

I observed the Sabbath in the traditional sense by lighting candles and going to services.  I walked.  I read.   I want to the pool too.

Sunday was the Heart and Sole Race.  Then I want to yoga and to Weight Watchers where I lost two pounds.  I went to the pool in the afternoon.  I read.  I texted the girls.  The older one has moved.  The younger on vacation in Montauk.

A heat wave is happening and I spent the day in the pool.

Where was he in all this?  As usual, trying to get a rise out of me to no avail!!!!

What growth!!  In years gone by, I would have answered him and been off and running.  As he says, his joy is upsetting people.  However his time has come and gone!!!

Today, I'm walking and practicing yoga.

I have a manicure/pedicure scheduled for this afternoon.

Tomorrow I'm off to the dentist again.  My temporary fell out!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for the growth in myself.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment