Monday, September 19, 2016

GRATEFUL FOR THE ABILITY TO PROBLEM SOLVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me the ability to problem solve.

I will continue to let go of that which doesn't serve me. 

It doesn't pay for me to get rid of him but I must continue to accept what he is.  I must remind myself of this continually so I am not caught in his web and hurt by his personality.  I also cannot get caught in comparing him to other men.  That will only bring me depression.  I cannot show him how happy I am............EVER!!!!  That will only ignite his desire to ruin something for me.   LESS IS MORE!!!!!  It may not be a marriage, but my strategies will work to give me peace and quiet around him.

Now that I have put this into words, its definitely can be done.

Thank you Almighty for giving me a wonderful problem solving ability.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment