Friday, September 2, 2016

GRATEFUL THAT THE ALMIGHTY IS WITH ME

I am grateful on this Friday and this Labor Day Weekend that the Almighty walks beside me.

My periodontal checkup was a success!!

I responded to people that he wanted me to meet in the same way he responds to my people.  I was proud of me and told him that this is why we should have separate people.  I have really changed.

My summer was a huge success filled with walking, yoga, workshops, book clubs and parties, books, friends and going out east.  

I have managed to begin to set up for the High Holy Days.  Tickets have been purchased. Sisterhood has been joined.  Donations have been made.  Food was purchased. Clothes were bought.  I bought a new pocketbook and makeup too!!!

The condo will be sold and the co-op purchased.   This will give me opportunities to be independent.

This is the last Labor Day Weekend at the condo.

Next week I will return to the core of me.  I will return to the life that I love.  I am so happy.

I am grateful to the Almighty for standing with me.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment