Monday, May 11, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR BEING IN THE MOMENT

I am grateful to the Almighty because I am living in the moment and really enjoying it.

Today I will clean the house because because the its pouring on and off outside.

I will read my book, the newspapers,  watch the news on television and talk to friends.

I started a new limited series last night on HBO called.....This I Know Is True.

There's another series tonight about Asians tonight that I hope to watch.

I picked up hair color at ID and Facebook with Lori and Nick will show me how to use it.

Last night I had a beet, walnut and goat cheese salad from Pasteria and I gave myself an MZ Wallace bag for Mother's Day.

The girls FaceTimed me and I got to see Remi and Madalyn.

Life is good.

I am grateful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment