Wednesday, May 6, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR BEING ME

I am grateful to the Almighty because He made me the person that I am.

I'm so proud of me.

I'm learning who I am and realizing that I'm a really cool person.

I'm so happy being me.

Today I did so many errands........each one was fun!   I mailed a bill to Mindsweepers.  I met Sonny the gentleman that owns the garage that I will now be bringing the truck to since Gabor retired and sold the business.  I went to Trader Joe's. My wine came.  Matzah went to Dr. Stephanie for his checkup and also got a bath, a nail clipping and a hair cut.  I ordered color from Nick to do my base coat. I will pick that up Monday.  I'm waiting for Michael to call me back with tax information.  H20 also needs to call me!!

I'm handling everything.

i'm proud of me.

I'm grateful to the Almighty for putting me together.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment