Wednesday, May 13, 2020

GRATEFUL FOR CALM AND PEACEFUL MORNINGS

I am grateful to the Almighty for giving me calm and peaceful mornings.

This morning I awoke at 6AM.  The sprinkler was on so I went to check on it.  I opened the garage at 6AM and looked around.  I saw the quiet of the morning and the stillness.  There was no one around.  I remembered how I would get out of the house by 6:30 to avoid the creature ruining my morning by satiating himself with "good morning Ellen!!  How are you sweetheart" and then staring at me ominously  and ignoring me.  It was necessary to leave that early to avoid all that.

What did I do today?  I set about emptying the dishwasher, preparing Matzah's food and then went back to sleep.  I got up at 9:30 ready to start the day!!

I am grateful to the Almighty for my wonderful calm and peaceful mornings.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment