Monday, August 16, 2021

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I AM HAPPY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has allowed me to become a happy person.

I practiced yoga in Leslie's class this morning.  She spoke of a college professor who taught a course in happiness. Half of happiness is inherited. Ten per cent is circumstances you face. Forty per cent is the things that you do to make you happy.

My life is so changed and I am so happy.

Yesterday's METS vs DODGERS ball game was a delight.  I have never been a MET fan BUT I loved the Dodgers and Yankees.  The MET's made so many mistakes and I laughed so much!


Charles went home today and we will speak tonight as we usually do and next weekend will be my turn to go to my summer home.

Thank you Almighty for my happiness.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment