Wednesday, August 18, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE MIND-BODY CONNECTION

 I am grateful to the Almighty because in practicing yoga in Leslie's class yesterday I was reminded again of the MIND-BODY CONNECTION.

When I read my books in the morning I am always reminded of the fact that we need to be aware of what we are thinking because it can affect how we feel....it can affect how our body feels.  The suggestion made is to always be in the present.

Today I slept later because my body needed to do that.  My mind was grateful that Dana and Seth are visiting Charles and me on Saturday and so Dana is not coming today.

It's a FREE DAY to be me!!!

I'm reading!

I'm cleaning!

I will practice yoga in Leslie's 6PM class.

Life is good.

My MIND and BODY are in sync.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment