Friday, August 27, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BECOMING MYSELF

I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me slowly to move on to become myself and be proud of me.

I wake up each morning and smile and think about my day and then I get up and it begins.

Yesterday I practiced yoga in Dawn's class.  I went food shopping because Charles was coming fr dinner....more so so I could see how he looked and felt after Wednesday. He looked good. I cleaned the house, paid bills and spoke to my friends.

I will be at Charles place for the weekend.  We will be going to hear two of the young men that he worked with play in a band in Babylon.  Sunday we will be having lunch with Frank and Cathy and returning to Plainview to get ready for the US OPEN on Monday!

Thank you Almighty for helping me to become me.

I am grateful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment