Thursday, August 26, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR FEELING LOVE

I am grateful to the Almighty because I finally know that I'm in love.

Charles and I walked at Sunken Meadow even though there was a terrible heat wave....we walked for about an hour.  When we sat down to eat our picnic lunch....he had not had any water and he drank wine and smoked some grass......suddenly he felt light headed and fell off his chair onto the ground.  I thought that it was a stroke........thankfully not........but I cried and watched out for him all day.

Today he is going to Fanduel to place bets in New Jersey and coming to me for dinner.  I'm worried because he also doesn't eat appropriately.

I truly love this man so much.

I pray to theAlmighty that he is here fr many years to come.

Thank you Almighty for giving him back to me.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment