Tuesday, September 14, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR BEING PRESENT

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has helped me learn how to live in the moment.....which is the only moment that I have.....NOT the PAST or the FUTURE.

It's a wonderful feeling because I know what has to be accomplished that day and when I can play.

I feel balanced and calm.

Charles left to go with his buddies upstate to the cabin in Ulster County in Shandaken.  He will be home Thursday night which is perfect for me because I will be celebrating Yom Kippur Wednesday night into Thursday.  We have already been texting and later chatting.

Today I practiced in Leslie's Stretch Class and I will walk later.

There are chores to be done too.

I am grateful to the Almighty because the present is so calm and enjoyable.....no strategies to keep me safe.....that's gone!!!!!

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment