Sunday, September 5, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A WONDERFUL LABOR DAY WEEKEND

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He gave me a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

I attended services at PJC.  My friend Zita's granddaughter had her Bat Mitzvah. It was lovely as were the services.  It felt good to be back.

Charles was already in my house when I arrived.  I had turned off the alarm and left the kitchen door open.  We went to the pool on a beautiful day and met up with my friend Rose and his friends Ray and Cindy.

I made a delicious dinner and we watched the US OPEN.

This morning we had incredible sex!!!

It's a rainy day so Charles and I will be home today watching Succession and reading.

Tonight we are going to Margarette Grill where we spent last Labor Day.

Thank you Almighty for a wonderful Labor Day weekend and this incredible man.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment