Thursday, September 16, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A SPIRITUAL AND PRAYER FILLED YOM KIPPUR

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I had a spiritual, thoughtful and prayer filled Yom Kippur.

I navigated the entire Holy Day for myself.

I was able to get to services with a wonderful parking spot for Kol Nidre, Yom Kippur and the Nilah service........all with peace, cam and quiet.  I was able to pray deeply.

During break, I went home and read the newspapers, the mail and my book. I even took the dog outside.....all done with calm and quiet.

I didn't want to stay home and think of food.....so I walked for an hour.

My break fast consisted of my breakfast....

I am grateful to the Almighty for the spiritual and prayer filled Yom Kippur that was give to me.

May all my prayers come true Almighty.  May I be sealed in The Book of Life with good health and happiness.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment