Friday, September 10, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR MY SMILE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has given me a new and wonderful life which has allowed me to smile a lot.

Yesterday was a day of chores after Rosh Hashanah.......from taking Matzah to the vet where he had a medicinal bath as he had a serious ear infection....to PJC to drop of a food bag....to the post office and CVS.....to ShopRite.....a manicure and back to pick up Matzah.....a day filled with smiles.

I spoke to Charles last night an today he sent me a text to sign him up for a yoga class on Monday...and to ask Hilary if we could see Remi play soccer on September 26.

Today I will practice yoga and have my hair blown out.  I need to go to Trader Joe's....CVS and the sneaker store.  

Charles will be spending the weekend with me.

I'm beyond happy and grateful to the Almighty for my health, my life and my smile.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment