Monday, December 13, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR ALLOWING ME TO ENJOYING MY LIFE


I am grateful to the Almighty because I had an amazing weekend with Charles.

He really does love me.  He planned this weekend beautifully.

Friday we went to pick a tree for him. We went to Whisper Winery for a Craft Fair and a Wine Tasting. We had a delicious dinner in his apartment and watched West Side Story.  Saturday we heard a wonderful concert by the Devotions in the Nesconsett Library and on Saturday night we saw the Christmas Parade which began at the fire department and went all through the town.  We walked Lake Avenue picking up raffle tickets from each store that had a snowman and did some shopping in a soap store.  Charles won a picture to hang in his apartment. We had Vietnamese food for dinner. Sex was out of this world!!! Sunday we decorated the tree.  We visited 2 of my former students....Brian and Russell Berkowitz who live a few blocks from Charles.  We again did a wine tasting.  Charles made a delicious meatloaf for dinner and we watched Succession.

I am beyond grateful to the Almighty for sending this partner into my life.

Thank you Almighty.


No comments:

Post a Comment