Wednesday, December 15, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR THE ALMIGHTY IN MY LIFE


 I am grateful to the Almighty because He is always by my side.

Yesterday I had periodontal surgery.  The Lord was by my side and today I feel much better.

I came home yesterday from surgery to clean the kitchen and a bathroom and He was by my side.

I went food shopping and He was by my side.

Stephen visited and the Almighty was with me.

Charles called and the Almighty was there.

Today I am invited to a Holiday Party by Charles.  I am getting all dressed up and I'm very excited!!!

More later: It was an absolutely wonderful party.  I drove to Charles and we went to the party in Islip.  The food was delicious.....the drinks were great and the desserts were out of this world.

I WON A PRIZE AT THE CHINESE AUCTION!

What a great day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment