Monday, December 6, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW LIFE



 I am grateful to the Almighty for the new life that He has given me.

My Hanukkah party was a huge success.......it was a blended family with Hilary, Izzy, Remi, Charles and me, Shula and Ellie and Michael and Lola.  The food came from Ben's.........we lit the Menorah and well......I am grateful to the Almighty for this wonderful day.

Yesterday Charles and I bought his Christmas present........a bag for the golf clubs that I gave him last year........we did other errands too and came home to delicious leftovers and Curb Your Enthusiasm and Succession.

Today I will practice yoga......do chores......take the doggie to the vet and play MahJong.

Life is new.

Life is wonderful.

I am eyeful to the Almighty for this.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment