Tuesday, December 21, 2021

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING ABOUT PERSPECTIVE

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Leslie's class yesterday and it was there I learned about changing your perspective.

As I head into the cold winter and today is the first day of Winter, I'm going to try to see the positive in any situation that I encounter.

I will count my blessing too.....in family, friends and Charles.

I will be so grateful for my good heath too.

Today I have chores to do and hopefully dinner with Zita tonight.I'm going to practice yoga too.   Yesterday I did some chores and even went to the gas station to have my oil changed and my lights fixed.

Thank you Almighty for helping me to learn that I am in charge of me and perspectives can be changed.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment