Monday, June 6, 2022

GRATEFUL BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN BLESSED

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He has truly blessed me.

Charlie left this morning and I went to the second day of Shavout services.

The weather has been absolutely beautiful.  Saturday after services we went to Plainview Park and I began my suntan.   

Yesterday we stayed home after services and Charlie watched a Ranger game and I read.  I made swordfish for dinner and we sat outside until we watched Episode 3 and 4 of The Time Travelers Wife.

Freddy is working on the deck.....the furniture will soon be outside......I have wooden floors in 2 bedrooms now and a beautiful new floor in the kitchen.

The holiday is over tonight and it's back to practicing yoga tomorrow!

I am grateful to the Almighty for blessing me with a new life.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment