Wednesday, June 1, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR REFLECTION

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Hollie's class this morning.  Charles was better so I could go.

She spoke of reflecting upon who you are and your life.  I did and although I was not happen with him,  I was happy with my career decisions, my religious decisions and my desire to have children.

It was tough but in reflection, I did have a great deal of strength and reliance,  qualities given to me by the Almighty in order to survive.

I m grateful to the Almighty for this.  Thank you!

Charles is still at my house and I'm doing a good job of taking care of him.

He may not have enough medication and we may have to return to St. James for my tomorrow.

He is the partner that I always wanted.

Better late than never.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment