Tuesday, June 14, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND- I'M HOME


 I am grateful to the Almighty for the beautiful weekend that I had with Charlie!

I'm home.....It's Tuesday......and OMG!!

Saturday night Charlie made dinner and we sat on his balcony having drinks. Sunday it rains and o the Art Walk was cancelled.   We went to Bed Bath and Beyond and I finally have a new Kuerig Coffee pot and new pillows.  There was Afternoon Delight and WOW!!!!  I took him out for dinner at La Familia a restaurant that I wanted to try.  Monday we went to the beach and he brought lunch.  Charlie made dinner and we watched Episode 5 of The Time Travelers Wife.  Sunday is the finale.

Today I went with him to his Prayer Service and then we walked at Avalon.

I love this man for who he is.......and how we are together.

May it never change.

Thank you Almighty for this beautiful weekend.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment