Tuesday, May 31, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW DAY

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I am healthy and happy on this beautiful new day.

It's going to be 94 degrees today!

Charlie wasn't feeling well last night and through the night.  He's asleep now.  I would like him to stay here in bed......we will see what the day brings....

Later:  Charlie has the same virus that Remi had......first you feel fine..... then you get chills and fever and lethargic.   He has eaten a bit and I'm taking very good care of him.

I managed to get to Athleta, the pos office to pay bills, ShopRite and pick up Matzah.

I even managed to do both our washes, fold them up and then take an hour long walk.

I intend to finish my book today too.

I feel good taking care of Charlie.

He's my love.

Thank you Almighty for this new day.

I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment