Saturday, May 7, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR LEARNING TO MAKE CHOICES

 I am grateful to the Almighty because He watched over me and taught me to make good choices.

I met Charles and although he wasn't Jewish.....I fell in love with him. I spoke to my Rabbi about this and Rabbi Conn told me that I had achieved all my goals and now I was free to love and have fun!

I made the right choice.  

This is Mother's Day weekend and although we celebrated last Sunday.....tomorrow is Mother's Day.  Although we exchanged gifts and had brunch last week.....tomorrow is Mother's Day....although I received a beautiful plant and a book.....tomorrow is Mother's Day.

If not for Charles inviting me to his place to begin our Spring-Summer-Fall experience I would be home alone on a rainy and cold weekend.

Learning to give up false dreams and illusions and make choices that benefit me is what I'm doing.

I will be home Tuesday.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment