Wednesday, May 25, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR LEAVING PAST CONVERSATIONS IN THE PAST

 I am grateful to the Almighty because I practiced yoga in Holly's class yesterday and she spoke of the voices in your head of past conversations.

This morning I awoke determined to be in the moment and not review past conversations and it worked!   I will remember this all the days of my life.

I realized that the world is out there for me to enjoy.  To do this I must let go of that which doesn't serve me so that I can heal.   I must get rid of false dreams and illusions.   I must be authentic......be the person that I was meant to be.

I have a wonderful partnership with Charles.  I enjoy every moment.  He's up at Frank's cabin until tomorrow and will be home Thursday.  He will be with me for the Memorial Day weekend ad is taking me to a barbecue in New Jersey where a friend of his who went to Gannon lives.

This is a wonderful life and I'm grateful to the Almighty for it.

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment