Tuesday, May 10, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND WITH CHARLES



 I am grateful to the Almighty for the WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND that I had with Charles.

Saturday night we went to the JAZZ LOFT to hear a band and a Frank Sinatra singer......it was fabulous!

Sunday Charles took me to dinner at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant.

Monday we attended the SPORTS BOOK CLUB and we went to meet Ms. Lee and see where the Smithtown version of THE GREATER LONG ISLAN RUNNING CLUB is.

Then we visited Jane in Medford and Charles taught me how to drive there.

Tuesday we went to Charles' prayer service at the EPISCOPAL CHURCH and then to breakfast with his group.......Barbara.....Franie.....Tom wasn't there.

I'm home now just thinking about how much I am loved.

Thank you Almighty.

I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment