Monday, May 30, 2022

GRATEFUL FOR A NEW ADVENTURE

 I am grateful to the Almighty for the newest adventure that Charles took me on.

We went to Saddle Brook New Jersey yesterday for a wonderful barbecue at the home of one of his college friends......Mike Martin and his wife Cheryl.   It was great and I got to be me and meet so many people!!!  The weather was wonderful.

Before getting there we stopped off at King Solomon Cemetery in Clifton and in speaking to my mother and father.....I achieved closure!!!  I called my brother on the way home to tell him that I would now go to the cemetery with him.

We are home now.  Charles is sleeping because he is absolutely exhausted....from Montauk....the cabin and now Saddle Brook.  We went out to breakfast in Plainview.  Matzah is still being boarded. I hope that Charles feels better so we could go out to dinner.

I am grateful to you Almighty for this beautiful Memorial Day.

Thank you!

Later:   We did go to Pasteria for dinner.  The night was all I expected it to be!




No comments:

Post a Comment